Wednesday 19 November 2008

2008-09 Season Has Begun

I've been tracking picks since the beginning of the season and they are looking awesome. Since I haven't been posting, you'll have to take my word for it. From now on I'll try to keep up with it daily, though with my schedule I can't guarantee it. There will also be weekly power rankings, complete with numerical ratings, starting today. You can find them on the right side of the blog.

There are several different top secret equations that work in conjunction to make the picks which means I won't have a pick up for every game. (though I will have a huge number of picks posted.) I've also started tracking a pretty sexy metric: Win percentage when picking the underdog. Now you'll know which underdogs to pick straight up to make the big bucks. One more thing, the O/U picks are finally working, for now, at least.

From 11/1 thru 11/18:


Correct Games Win%
WINS 83 105 79.0%
SPREAD 46 69 66.7%
O/U 44 66 66.7%
UNDERDOG WIN 17 21 81.0%

You read that right. 79% picking the winner, 66.7% ATS, 66.7% O/U, and 81% correct picking the underdog.

No comments: