Wednesday 30 April 2008

New Layout

But first: 12-3 over games 4 and 5. That's 80%!!!

How about this sweet new layout? Sorry to Internet Explorer...and maybe Safari users?..., to fit everything neatly I had to change the resolution, so the right column might be displaced.

I put up an ESPN widget so you'll always know who's playing, and if you happen to drop by during a game, you'll know exactly what's going on.

I also added a few polls, I'd really appreciate it if people answered them. There are only 3 of them; it'll take less than 15 seconds to fill them out. It's just for me to get a sense of who's coming by, (if anyone is coming by), as well as to find out if people are successful. I post these picks everyday for free because I want people to make money.

In case you haven't noticed, there isn't a single advertisement on the entire page. I don't make any money whatsoever. (though I'll happily accept donations) I've never asked for anyone's email address or any personal information, I'm here for you guys. I'd still appreciate your feedback, and any personal info that comes from it will be confidential and won't be shared, of course.

There's only about a month left in the season, unfortunately this run will be drawing to a close. It won't be over, though. Next year I'll be back in it from the beginning of the season. Think about it- if I made 6000 units in 2 months, and the season is around 8 months... If you'd like to receive a reminder when the 2008-09 season comes along, send me your email. If you let me know that you've been around since the beginning, I may just give you a sweet deal if, or the way things are going, when I go pro.

Good luck, all. Once again, there are no locks and no guarantees. Being greedy is very counterproductive.

No comments: