Saturday 19 April 2008

Series-by-Series Playoff Predictions

Here are my predictions for the entire playoffs. I'm going to throw myself way out on a limb by predicting the winners of 15 7-game series, but I'm fairly confident. I'll even include the number of games each series will last.

Round 1:
East
BOS over ATL, 4 games
CLE over WAS, 5
ORL over TOR, 4
DET over PHI, 4
West
LAL over DEN, 4
HOU over UTA, 7
SAS over PHX, 7
NO over DAL, 5

Round 2:
East
BOS over CLE, 4
DET over ORL, 5
West
LAL over HOU, 5
NO over SAS, 7

Semi-finals:
East
BOS over DET, 4
West
LAL over NO, 5

FINALS:
BOS over LAL, 4 games


I see Boston sweeping their way through the playoffs, winning it all. Too bad for my Spurs...

I'll continue to pick every game, so be sure to check out the predictions.

Go Spurs Go!

No comments: