Friday 25 December 2009

Happy Holidays!

I'll be on vacation until New Years, so today's picks might be the last until 2010. If I can find the internet, I'll be able to keep posting.

NBA Black Box has been on an unbelievable streak through all of December. ***** ATS picks are 29-11 (72.5%) for a unit gain of 1690 and a total ROI of 42.3%. If you can find a better capper, tell me about him so I can shake his hand.

I hear from a lot of you guys and I know that there are some big winnings going on. If you've been on a roll and you feel generous this holiday season, please consider making a donation or a tip - as much or as little as you see fit. It takes a lot of time and energy to maintain this site and I want to be able to keep it up.

Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When do we come back?

"Timber" said...

I miss ya man!! hope you didn't party to hard for the holidays and are staying safe!